SG Partners, Inc. and its employees pledge to abide by the following Code of Ethics:
- SG Partners, Inc. will serve clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, using a professional approach at all times, and placing the best interests of the client above all others.
- SG Partners, Inc. will establish realistic expectations of the benefits and results of our services.
- SG Partners, Inc. will treat all client information that is not public knowledge as confidential, will prevent it from access by unauthorized people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, without the client’s permission.
- SG Partners, Inc. will refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to consider alternative employment without prior discussion with the client.
- SG Partners, Inc. will only accept assignments that we possess the expertise to perform, and will only assign staff with the requisite expertise.
- SG Partners, Inc. will ensure that before accepting any engagement, a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements has been established.
- SG Partners, Inc. will offer to withdraw from an engagement when our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- SG Partners, Inc. will agree in advance with a client the fees and expenses to be charged.
- SG Partners, Inc. will charge fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate and commensurate with the services and value delivered and the responsibility accepted.
- SG Partners, Inc. will possess integrity and professionalism in all areas including relations with our clients, colleagues and the public.
- SG Partners, Inc.’s employees are required to report violations of this Code immediately to SG Partners, Inc. management.
- SG Partners, Inc. will ensure that all subcontractors working on behalf of SG Partners, Inc. abide by this Code.